Wave is a free online service that helps you manage your invoicing, accounting and payroll. They’re targeting small to medium sized businesses with this offering and should provide pretty much everything you need to manage all these tasks yourself, in house.
- Invoice creation and logging. You can customise the layout of the invoices, add your logos and view a full historical reference of all current, paid and overdue invoices.
- Optional integration with Stripe allows you to raise an invoice and automatically email it to your client with an embedded link for them to pay by credit/debit card online. There are no ongoing fees for using stripe (commission per payment only) and a successful payment automatically updates the invoice as paid within Wave. You can of course also manually record payments that are made via other methods such as bank transfer, cheque and PayPal etc.
- Automatic reoccurring invoices. With Wave you can set invoices to self-generate at intervals of your choice and auto-send to your clients, saving you time doing this manually and ensuring that they are raised at the right time.
- Bank account sync. Wave offers the ability for you to connect it to your bank account direct and sync all incoming and outgoing transactions recorded by your bank with Wave. Wave will do its best to learn what the payments are for but you are free to amend and confirm them.
- Reports. A multitude of reports are offered by Wave to help with your HMRC / tax returns as well as internal financial analysis.
This just scratches the surface of what is offered by Wave, if you employ staff there are also features to help you manage payroll and there is a service directory of recommended 3rd party companies that can assist with anything from tax advice to consulting.
Find out more at www.waveapps.com